Sophea's fan!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I HAVE WATCHED...

THE BOX - 1 STAR
It was BORING! perhaps, it's not my kind of movie. hmm, I understand it's all about the box, the test bla bla bla...towards the end, I feel like I was cheated & feels stupid. Well, some people may enjoy this kind of movie though.
THE TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE -4STARS
I enjoy this movie. No comments. Romantic movie suits my soul. :P

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS - 5 STARS
Even though I don't like watching violent & bloody... movie I still give a chance to this one...this film is exceptional. I like all of them in the movie, they are SUPERB! Salute...

PISAU CUKUR - 4STARS
Bernard Chauly's direction was allright I guess, as I don't really understad the technical POV. It's about modern girls lifestyle & trend to find rich daddy (a bit cliche but the script was cool). Oh ya, I think it's a bit too slow...overall, I enjoy it!

(I really like the 'Japanese' reception girl) hahhahahhaahah...funny! you rox girl!

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS - 5 STARS
AWESOME! Sophea loves it! I did too...the animation is superb! I love it!

PAPADOM - 5 STARS
PAPADOM was the first movie I've watched. I really enjoy the story line. I can relate to it. The idea is awesome; Afdlin Shauki is great in directing but not in acting. I find his acting is quite similar with the rest of his movies so far. Anyways, he did a great job! Love it!
(Can't wait for the next movie directed by Afdlin)

Song : Jennifer Hudson - I'm telling you

No comments:

Post a Comment